At Kinum, we specialize in Commercial Collections (or B2B corporate debt recovery), strictly adhering to all collection laws and holding nationwide licensing. Our diverse service offerings include low cost Fixed Fee, Contingency Fee, and Legal Collections, tailored to suit each client’s unique needs. We take pride in our secure, user-friendly client portal and boast an impressive recovery rate of over 80% on viable commercial debts. Serving thousands of clients across the country, Kinum is committed to protecting your reputation by treating debtors with dignity and respect. No Recovery = No Fee Charged to you.
With over 20 years of experience and a dedicated team of commercial collectors and lawyers, we ensure effective debt recovery while preserving your business relationships. No-minimum-debt and customizable approach ensure every case is handled with the utmost care and precision. Free address check, skip tracing, bankruptcy check, credit bureau reporting and litigious defaulter check.
Highly rated on Google reviews and with an A+ rating from the BBB, Kinum is your trusted partner in commercial debt collection.
Contact us for a free quote and experience the Kinum difference, where excellence in service and results is our commitment. We consistently deliver high recovery rates and far exceed the industry average. References available upon request.
- Respectful Approach
- Licensed. Bonded and Compliant
- 24/7 Online Portal
Commercial Collections Process
- Placement of Debt: A business transfers the debt of a non-paying client to a collections agency.
- Verification and Scrutiny: The agency verifies the debt and assesses the debtor’s ability to pay. Understand the details of the debt, including the amount, terms, and history.
- Initial Communication: The agency contacts the debtor, often through letters or calls or emails, to inform them about the debt and negotiate payment. Skip tracing is done if needed.
- Background investigation: The agency will conduct an investigation into the debtor and the business proprietors to assess the business’s functionality and financial success, which will guide the negotiation process.
- Persistent Efforts and Negotiation: If initial attempts fail, the agency persists with follow-ups, negotiating payment plans or settlements if necessary. If the debtor can’t pay in full, the agency will negotiate a partial payment plan or settlement.
- Business Credit Reporting: The involvement of a commercial collection agency in recovering debts can impact a business’s credit standing, potentially affecting its future ability to obtain loans
- Legal Action: As a final resort, legal proceedings may be initiated to recover the debt.
A lawyer will:
- Initiation: Prepare legal documents, including demand letters and settlement agreements.
- Litigation: If necessary, initiating legal proceedings to recover debts and representing the agency in court.
- Enforcing Judgments: Assisting in enforcing court judgments against debtors, such as garnishments or liens.
- Resolution: Upon successful collection, the agency takes a fee, and the remaining amount is returned to the business.
Need a Commercial Collection Agency? Get in Touch with us:
Commercial Collection Fee:
Unlike consumer debt, commercial collection cost varies based on three factors:
- Amount Due: Higher the balance, lower the fee.
- Age of account: Accounts older than 1 year attract higher fee.
- Complexity of the case: Complex cases, or those with less than ideal backup documentation draw higher fee.
Fee varies from 10% to 40% of the amount assigned.
Read reviews from some of our clients
“We have been using Kinum for about 2 years. They are wonderful to work with. Todd our account manager is always very helpful and answers our questions promptly. I highly recommend Kinum for all collection services!”
“I have worked with Kinum for the last 3 years. As the Director of RCM for a large medical company, I could not be happier with their performance as a collection agency, but also their approach to handling our mutual clients. Vince, Bruce, and Paul have not only exceeded expectations, but have helped us foster good will with our clients as well. If I could give them 10 stars I would.”